Thursday, March 12, 2009 ♥
weixian.: aiya, den u dun wan me to blog meh? lol. it's de song for the 10pm show in chnl U! but nvm, i know u don't watch tv!(:
YP: tt's of course! must see who my senior is mah. den know why i so crazy already. hahaha!
alright ppl! short post short post!
SUPER BUSY, there's econs and maths msa tml.
I HAVEN FREAKING STUDY YET.
and pls do expect me to be mia from this sat to tues!
will be at leadership training camp and they'll keep my phone!
ARGH! can u imagine ME without my phone for FOUR DAYS! FOUR DAYS OKAY.
i'll really die, and imagine, SLEEPING IN THAT PATHETIC SLEEPING BAG FOR THREE NIGHTS.):
the above all still okay, here comes the ultimate worst!
MY BELOVED DADDY'S COMING BACK.
to those who really really understand, pls imagine how i feel. TOTALLY -.- okay. my holidays eh!))):
to those who dunno wad's going on now! NEVERMIND, JUST IGNORE.(:
ALRIGHT I HAVE TO END HERE I'LL MISS MY PHONE/COMPUTER/BLOG/FRIENDS/EVERYTHING vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvery much! :D